Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spray park fun!



This is right before he got stung by a bee. Poor guy.

So fun :)




These things are great! Avary got going SO fast. I was laughing so hard. She was trying to ask me to get her off, but couldn't because of how fast she was going. Her eyes were going from side to side for about 30 seconds once she finished. So Funny!



We tried out a spray park this afternoon! It was awesome. It had a little of everything from the spray ground to a huge play area. We had to leave early though because Griffen got his first bee sting. Other than that, it was a fun time for all three! We will go back again soon for sure.


2 comments:

  1. Man you are fast! I just love how the blue shows up on your photos....I am sorry about G's sting - Jace got his first one this weekend too. Next time we will meet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be fast. If I don't do it right away, it will never happen. We will for sure meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete