Monday, June 23, 2014

Thank goodness for friends turning the BIG four-oh!


This past weekend, Craig spent a few days in Sunriver, Oregon, helping one of his best buddies celebrate his 40th Birthday. They were able to enjoy everything from golfing, to fishing, to hanging out and lounging. Never a dull moment with these guys. 




Craig and Brent.  Two of the funniest people I know.
And, I know a lot of people.


My man.




I mean really.  When I grow up I want to be a tree in Sunriver.    

I guess if you have to get old, you should celebrate it in an amazingly, beautiful place.  Right?!


Happy Birthday, Brent.
Here's to many more!




1 comment:

  1. You would be an AMAZING tree. BTW, you are funnier than Brent .. in my opinion. Of course he was only a youngster when we met him :)

    ReplyDelete