Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple Hill Visit!

I love this time of year.

 Avary loves her popcorn!


 Avary thinking about sharing her popcorn.


 Sad, but true......

 Avary's first EVER face painting!


Where there is a hill, there is a race!

 Us!

People watching.  Jacksons face cracks me up.

 "Wow, this is a zooper old tractor."







 "Ok, these are the ones I would like."


We took our annual Apple Hill trip this past weekend.  As always, a lot of fun with A LOT of people.  I don't know if I am just getting old and cranky or if there seemed to be an odd amount of people with the same idea this weekend.  Even with the crowds, we had a great time eating fresh apples and picking out our pumpkins for the season.

2 comments:

  1. Any way I might date Griffen....I know he's young, but I'm probably a cougar. He's so delicious!

    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost always go with field trips; glad you had fun despite the crowds.

    ReplyDelete