Thursday, August 19, 2010

They might wanna change the name.

I am no marketing person or ever PR person, but really, Nutella? I am sure they are missing out on sales. Just saying. Have you tried this stuff? I know it has been around forever, but we have just been introduced to it (thanks to the little boy who let Jackson have a half of his sandwich at school the other day, which TOTALLY grosses me out. All I can picture is that boys germy hand handing Jackson food! YUCK!! But anyway, that is another post.). Our lives will never be the same. I have never even really checked it out because I thought it was some kinda peanut butter stuff. It is GOOD! Just think of melted chocolate in a jar. Our new favorite after school snack, graham crackers with this spread on it and a couple pieces of bananas!

3 comments:

  1. Let's call it "new-tella" that's phonetically correct actually. nu tel la

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You just now discovered Nutella? Where have you been? I dream about this stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *heart* it too! You can buy 2 packs at Costco. I have to really not do that though - I will eat the whole thing myself. :)

    ReplyDelete