Friday, August 27, 2010

"I think my comb is stuck."

Griffen and Avary had class pictures taken today at school. As they always do, the photographer gave each child a comb to comb through all the hard work and time each mommy put into the routine this morning! I can't wait to see the pictures. I am just hoping and praying that Griffen didn't comb his hair straight down to sport the 'Harvey Milk' look, not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway, on the way home I heard a little voice from the backseat say to me, "Mom, I think my comb MIGHT be stuck in my hair." Um, Avary, I think you MIGHT be right! The girl has been chewing gum for the past 2 years and has never had an issue getting it stuck in her hair, hand her a comb and all bets are off!


2 comments:

  1. Did you use peanut butter to "unstick" it? Effective and "nasty" at the same time, making it a "I'll probably never do that again" moment for the doer of the deed :)

    Luv,
    Goosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM YEAH! I had to slip this super special "gift" into the trash too! It was stuck in Hai's hair that afternoon. I got it out and then 10 minutes later she came to me with a handful of hair! As soon as she was asleep the brush had a date with the trash can!

    ReplyDelete