Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wiggly World of Worm Camp!


Just waiting for the other kids to arrive!

Griffen studying a diagram of worms.

I love this picture of Avary looking closely at the worm. :)


With Jackson going to a couple different summer camps, Griffen and Avary wanted to get into the action. Thats just what they did, well kinda. Not much action when you are dealing with earthworms. Griffen kept asking the scientist lady, "what time does the camp start?" I think she was only a little annoyed after the third time he asked. Oh well! They did learn a lot of interesting things and even got to bring home a worm habitat, a.k.a. plastic cup with a worm, dirt, and a small piece of a carrot! Yes, worms eat carrots! Even I learned a few things. The highlight of the whole 45 minutes was that WORMS POOP DIRT! Don't tell Craig, but I think I actually paid to have my children play with the same things they see on the way to get the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment