Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Triathlon Man!



Craig participated in his very first triathlon this past weekend. I was really torn about going and 'representing' him, but decided it would be about 3 minutes worth of him and 3 hours of hanging out with the kids. We can do that here :) So, my dad went with him and took his camera. As soon as I can figure out how to get the photos off his iphone and on my computer, I will share. Anyway, I have just this one picture of his calf. They write your age on you so they know what group you should be with. RUDE!! I can think of hundreds of other things I would be ok with written on me. Anyway, Craig said it was hard watching the 40+ year olds rushing past him, but he too was rushing past 20+'s! He had a great time and did very good also! He ended up finishing 193rd out of over 500! Pretty impressive if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Go Craig!!! P.S. I like the new look of your blog Shelby!

    ReplyDelete