Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins for Dads Day!




If you know me, you know I love holidays that include food. Fathers Day is right up there with Thanksgiving for me! Not only because I get to celebrate how lucky I am to have the best father of my children, but because I get to make delicious food and eat it all day! We started early this year with these muffins. I found the recipe online and will never look back! They were so good I actually made two batches so I could send one home with my dad.


You HAVE GOT TO TRY THESE!


Ingredients:


1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 or 3 RIPE bananas mashed
2 cups flower
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 to 3/4 pecans or walnuts

bake 375 for 15-20 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Man those sound good. Do you think you could freeze them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made 'em this AM and managed to just eat ONE. I'm stealing your post and putting it on my blog. Thank you. Or maybe not. They are seriously good. (I used minichips, BTW and no nuts - my kids are weird.)

    ReplyDelete