Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It all started with the word 'heirloom'


I recently hung up an UpperCase Living piece (wall sticker saying) on the wall in the upstairs hallway and it desperately needed something underneath it. But, something special. One night I got it, a silhouette photo of each child. I tried to find some of just generic kids, how sad is that, but then decided I was up for the challenge of silhouetting my very own. It turned out to be super easy and lots of fun. I might even start doing it annually. Ok, maybe every 5 or so years. Wouldn't it be neat to see how each of there little nooks and crannies changes over time? One thing I did learn was that Jackson has a very pointy chin! They all have the same ADORABLE little button noses though :) Now, can you tell who is who?


3 comments:

  1. Of course, Jackson has a pointy chin!

    Remember we named him Snap" for Snap, Crackle, Pop on the Rice Crispies box :))

    P.S. He's 3rd from left, and if you would like a silohuette of Craig when he was 9 or 10...let me know...I think I might be able to send one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until your friends and neighbors see your handiwork. You're going to get so many requests to make silhouettes of someone else's kids or pets or both.

    You're amazing and the hardest working princess in the whole kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good Shelby!!!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete