Monday, March 29, 2010

I know this is gross, but it is also VERY funny :) or as Griffen says, "berry, berry funny".

So, my dear precious Avary has been a little stuck lately, if you know what I mean. I am sure it is from all the crackers and gold fish I fed them all last week on vacation. Anyways, we got her some FiberOne bars and hoped that it was going to start working soon. It happened tonight at home LUCKILY! All I heard was her screaming, "MOM, HURRY, I'M POOPING COFFEE!!!!!!!!" I actually laughed so hard I had tears on my glasses. I explained to her that it wasn't coffee and that the bars just finally started to work. Poor thing is totally confused that a bar can do that to you.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. Poor girl will probably hear that story for the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete