Monday, March 8, 2010

This should be interesting......




So it has happened. At 3 1/2, Avary has learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! I'm not sure how I feel about this one, well I am, but anyway. She already walks around fearless. Put her on two wheels with a cul-de-sac full of innocent bystanders and watch out! We have to remind her quite often that she can't fix her hair while she is riding anymore or pretend to be on a cell phone. She has an issue with trying to put her hair behind her ears (yes she wears a helmet) and bending her head to the side as if she is talking to someone on the phone. Like I said, this should be interesting. She loves to be able to say to Griffen, "I can ride a bike with no training wheels!" Griffen being Griffen doesn't really care. Anyway, we are super proud and very impressed with her determination.

1 comment: