Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home, Home on the Range!


The ranch house! We LOVE this place.



Griffen and Lisa making hamburgers for dinner! Yummy, they were good!



Griffens very own burger.



Lisa and Griffen. When you see one, the other is never far behind.



Avary making pancakes for all :) and loving every minute of it!



Lisa taking everyone for a ride!



Craig and Jackson playing darts. I must say, Jackson had two Bullseyes!



Griffen and Avary pretending to drive.



My handsome man.



Me and my other handsome man! What a lucky mommy I am.



Griffen and Avary holding on tight for our jeep adventure!



I mean really, need I say more? How much fun can one family have?



Griffen meeting Peppy the horse!



Avary and Andrea collecting eggs from the hens! Avary was a little weirded out by this.



Craig and Jackson going on one of their many quad rides.



"Wanna take a ride on my Big Green Tractor!"



Jackson riding the mini-motorcycle. I know, no helmet. The thing was barely charged so he was in no danger :)



Aunt Andrea being the mini-motorcycles battery for Avary. Now, that's love :)



Craig and Jackson rehearsing the rules before shooting clays.



Avary and Griffen handing out ear plugs. Wearing these reminded me of G and A's newborn days when Craig and I would wear ear plugs around the house just to have some quiet time.



Jackson was all smiles all week!



Craig shooting clays. He is GOOD!



The audience!



Griffen on the quad. He rode on this so many times, he had a raw spot on the inside of his leg. Still didn't slow him down.



Lisa teaching Jackson about shooting clays.



I got a turn shooting too! Now, that was fun! I even hit a few!



Another great trip to the ranch!



This place just makes us all smile. I don't know what the kids were more excited about, Disneyland or The Ranch! It truly was a great week away. It's so neat to be able to sit back and watch the three kids explore and learn so much. It helps that aunt Andrea and Lisa love to teach and get down and dirty with everyone. From collecting eggs from the hens, seeing a brand new baby goat, riding quads, going on an awesome jeep adventure (even with a wind-chill), and shooting clay targets, it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment