Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I have no idea who these kids are.

 

 Avary deciding on how to decorate her pumpkin.



 I think this was the first year that our
 kids actually de-gutted their pumpkins without gagging.
 
 Jackson helping Griffen make his final decisions.

 Dressed up and ready to go!
Griffen was Wolverine, Avary, SuperGirl and Jackson, ARF Clone Trooper!

 Avary and her friend Bella hitting the streets!

 Bella, Jackson, Dorin and Zack waiting for the "little ones".


The Trick or Treaters!
Bella, Griffen, Eden,Jackson, Dorin, Avary, Eli, Julian and Zack.


This Halloween was a lot of fun!  We had some friends over for pizza before hand and then got all the kids dressed up in their costumes and headed out the door.  We went all around our big loop and then came home and checked out all the yummy treats they were given.  Now the fun begins.......... 
"Can I have some candy?"
"When can I eat my candy?"
"I want some candy."
"Just one?"
"Um, where did my candy go?"


No comments:

Post a Comment