Wednesday, April 14, 2010

But you can't have a Birthday without a balloon~Griffen



Me and my birthday party attendees!




Wow! That's a lot of smoke!




Well, I would like to first point out that I am still closer to 30 than 40! Even if it is only for one more year! I have an awesome family that I truly look forward to growing old with and watching them do the same ;)
I had a great Birthday celebration. Thanks to our wonderful neighbor Laura, who watched Griffen and Avary this afternoon so Craig, Jackson (we took him out of school early) and I could go have lunch at our favorite local sushi restuarant. It was so yummy and very relaxing not having to leave before the chop-sticks started flying. Craig and the twins made me a very special cake this morning that we enjoyed for lunch dessert. Yes, lunch dessert, it is my birthday :). My great friend Sierra showed up on the doorstep with her beautiful girls (ready and willing to sing Happy Birthday) and the best chocolate cookies a girl could ever ask for. Like someone said just today, Mommy birthdays don't always goes as planned. This mommys birthday was enjoyable even with the homework, playdough in the hair and basketball practice. Here's to 34 more, at least :)


No comments:

Post a Comment