Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day

 Griffen and Avary and I tried out a place called Discovery Village this past weekend.  It was perfect timing.  They were having a St. Patricks Day party. 

 They even had a Moon Sand corner.  This stuff is right up there with Play-Dough with me.....NOT ALLOWED IN OUR HOUSE!  It is like a fine sand/dirt that sticks together, usually.  I told them to enjoy it for as long as they wanted.  I think it should have been left on the moon.  ;)


Griffens Pizza Parlor!



 A game of musical gold coins to earn just that!

 As you can see, someone is in need of a little sun. 
Talk about little boy blue....  ;)

 Avary and I had a little craft of making some cookies for after our corned beef dinner!

 She took her job of placing the candies very serious.



And did a great job!



Happy St. Patricks Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment