Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just trying to do what ever it is I can.....

I have learned a lot in the past few months.   The most important thing is that Craig and I are so blessed to have a Cancer free family. However, we have friends and their families that need our help.  This being said, my wonderful friends and I (Lovely Ladies) have decided to join the Relay For Life Walk in Natomas this year.  It is sure to be a good time and we are hopeful that we raise enough money for us to reach our goal of $400.00 each.  With each lap around the track, we will remember why we are there, to let families and friends know that we care and will do whatever we can to help out.  I know times are hard right now, and money is a hard thing to share, but please do what you can do.  I am attaching a link to my donation page.  Thank you for your help.   




No comments:

Post a Comment