Sunday, February 21, 2010

I never knew I liked mustard this much.







Because I was only able to take Avary to get her Mustard Photos taken I thought I would try it myself with the boys, who felt left out! I should have known they would love to run and play in a field. As you can see, I am far from a photographer, but this wa FUN! Between the angle, lighting and just boys wanting to be boys it was a little difficult and very muddy. Seriously though, with all the fields around us full of these beautiful golden yellow flowers it is pretty hard to take a 'bad' picture. The hardest part of all was getting everyone back into the car WITHOUT their shoes on. I think both boys grew about 2 inches because of all the dirt packed on the bottoms of their shoes. Here are a couple of 'good ones'.


1 comment:

  1. Good job Shelby - these look great!!!!
    Now next up the couch in the field picture!

    ReplyDelete