Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Moms Camp

I did it!  I went to my first weekend moms camp.  It all started with a bad day. That's all it takes for me to grow some and talk big. But I did it. I followed through. Horrible timing, but horribly needed. Two of my sweet mommy friends joined me. It was like we were 12 years old again. We stayed in a cabin called Raven with 5 other moms. I must say I thought I was a pretty darn funny person until I met these ladies. THEY WERE FUNNY!  I cried myself to sleep one of the nights. Not because I missed my mommy and daddy, but because THEY WERE FUNNY!  Too much fun was had by all. We participated in Archery, yoga and wine tasting. I learned I'm not a fan of yoga. Not quite sure what all the fuss is about really. But, glad I can get that crazy box checked on my Bucket List. 

The coffee was waiting for me each morning (my ONLY morning requirement) and the food was pretty darn good also. I'm so happy I went. The three of us might have started a new tradition. 










No comments:

Post a Comment