Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner!

For the second year, we had the honor of hosting Thanksgiving!  It's so much fun planning the meal and seeing it all turn out.  This year, Craigs brother was able to join us for a few days before.  The kids love having him around to play with.  For the big celebration, Craigs dad and sister came in from Southern California.  His mom was back east visiting her family.   We missed her dearly, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!  We also had our wonderful friends from Redwood City come up, the Deines family.  It's always fun to have them around.  We had a great time all together and remembered just how thankful we are. 
 A mean game of WAR!


 "We lub climbing on you, Uncle B!"

 "Can I touch it?"

 "Can I pet it?"

 Aunt Andrea helping build Mater!


 And Big Bird!




 I LOVE this photo.



 Avary and Andrea testing the turkey. 

 I think you can almost see her brain through that nostril here!

 Avary and Molly patiently waiting.

 I must say, IT WAS YYYUUUMMMMMMYYYY!


 Andrea, me, Craig and Gumpy a.k.a. Bob


 There is always a kid table ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment