Friday, July 1, 2011

64 years and counting!

What Things Cost in 1947:


Car: $1,500

Gasoline: 23 cents/gal

House: $13,000

Bread: 12 cents/loaf

Milk: 80 cents/gal

Postage Stamp: 3 cents

Stock Market: 181

Average Annual Salary: $3,500

Minimum Wage: 40 cents per hour

My Nana and Papa celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary last Monday.  How amazing is that?  Most of us Bartletts were able to gather and toast to many more! 



 Aren't they cute?!

 This also was the first time that Griffen, Avary, Jackson and Craig were able to meet my little cousin, Bella!  She was adopted by my aunt and uncle almost two years ago.  Because of health issues, it has been very important to be germ free so we were finally able to make it happen!  Griffen is singing her a song in the photo above.  Bella just lights up when she hears kids voices, so I'm sure there will be many more visits, playdates and songs sung in the near future!
"Can I get on your shoulders?"





No comments:

Post a Comment