Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It was a Merry Christmas for All!

 Getting ready to bake cookies for Santa!

 Griffen and Ally in deep conversation.
Happens a lot around here.
 My shadow all day!
But, I'm not complaining  ;)

 Writing Thank You letters for Santa and his elves.


 Avary's letter.


Christmas morning! 
 
 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail and seeing all of our friends and family. 
I pretty much sit and wait at the mailbox for the mailman.

 Coloring an ornament. 

 We actually celebrated three days, but only took pictures one of
those  :( I hate when I do that.
This is a picture of most of the important men in my life,
Kyle (my older, younger brother), Bradley (my younger, younger brother), Craig, my Dad and his dad, my Papa!  It was so fun having both my brothers here :)

 Me and my wonderful Nana!  Love her!!

 Griffen waiting for his turn to open a gift. 
That is marker on his hand from those ornaments he was coloring earlier.  That's another story.  
 
 It went a little like this with Jackson,
"Can I open them now?  Can I open them now?"

 Avary got her very first jewelry box and necklace from Nana. 
So sweet!

 Yah, he is!



Whew, that was a lot of work, but oh so worth it.  It is always a challenge making and finding time to fit everyone in around the holidays.  I think we had a pretty balanced weekend.  Now to eat all the leftovers......  

No comments:

Post a Comment