Monday, November 16, 2009

These little piggys went to Tahoe!




Look Mom what I made!


Avary held her hands like this the whole time she had her gloves on.



I mean really, how much better can it get?


Well, it happened. We (except Jackson) all ended up with H1N1. Of course it happened the weekend before we were set to be in Tahoe for our annual family vacation. It was either stay in Sacramento and be miserable or go to Tahoe and be miserable. We, I guess, I chose the latter. While Craig was in bed with a high fever and the twins were on the floor with the same, I packed up all our stuff and we headed out the door. It was the best idea I have ever had. There was no chores, no need to go up and down the stairs to get someone something. Just a nice, quiet, relaxing week that helped us all feel better. It wasn't the most fun we have had up there, but it was definetly the most needed. We even woke up to snow one morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment