Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where's Griffen? Where's the toilet?


So, it has begun. Potty training! We have just been setting the little toilet out and letting them get used to sitting on it so it isn't that 'scary'. We are very spoiled because when we trained Jackson it took less than 12 hours. He was great and learned quickly. I think we are going to be in pretty good shape with these two though because of how competitive they have become. I am sure that is my fault though cause that's usually the only way I get them to do things around the house, "Who can clean up the fastest? Who can eat all their dinner? and now Who is going to go pee pee in the potty?" Hey, whatever works, right? Anyway, tonight we had success! Avary did it first and was sooo excited with herself!! About a half hour later the toilet and Griffen were missing.....Avary quickly let me know where he was. He was sitting behind a chair on the toilet that he had carried into the other room and guess what? HE PEED!!!!! Now they are walking around the house saying, "Oh, Avary Grace, I so proud of you!" "Oh Griffey, I so proud of you!" Lets just hope it they succeed tomorrow and the days to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment